Search For

Custom Search

Monday 23 February 2009

From Sinner to SalvationScripture

From Sinner to Salvation

Scripture:

Psalms 51:5Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me. (NIV)Romans 3:23For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God (NIV)Psalm 51:2Wash away all my iniquity and cleanse me from my sin (NIV)A close friend of mine said he stopped going to church and he stopped praying because he was a mess. He said he felt like he disappointed God and was too ashamed to go back and ask for forgiveness. I explained to him that God STILL had work for him to do. We have all sinned and have at one time or another fallen short of the glory of God. I’m a sinner is no excuse and that type of negative thinking must stop because it blocks blessing. If we are to reverse the curse and move from sinner to salvation we must remember that our Father will never forsake us. He gave us his Word on that! All we have to do is ask God for forgiveness. Once you do that, you have been forgiven and your iniquity has been forgotten by God. You are now on the road to God’s salvation. Be blessed.