Search For

Custom Search

Monday 23 February 2009

“Jesus is the answer to every unanswerable question”

“Jesus is the answer to every unanswerable question”

The book of Amos chapter 5 verses 4-6 and 21-24 says “4For thus saith the LORD unto the house of Israel, Seek ye me, and ye shall live: 5But seek not Bethel, nor enter into Gilgal, and pass not to Beersheba: for Gilgal shall surely go into captivity, and Bethel shall come to nought. 6Seek the LORD, and ye shall live; lest he break out like fire in the house of Joseph, and devour it, and there be none to quench it in Bethel. 21I hate, I despise your feast days, and I will not smell in your solemn assemblies. 22Though ye offer me burnt offerings and your meat offerings, I will not accept them: neither will I regard the peace offerings of your fat beasts. 23Take thou away from me the noise of thy songs; for I will not hear the melody of thy viols. 24But let judgment run down as waters, and righteousness as a mighty stream.”

Beloved, we need to seek the Lord our God when we can find him (Isa 55:6). I believe God is everywhere we are only if we give room for His presence to flow within us. Remember, it is not all about fasting, going to church and participating in all the activities in the church but it is more of personal fellowship with God. As His word said from the text of today, “seek ye me, and ye shall live” no one who seeks God in true and in spirit in all his/her activities ever live a life of regrets (Psa 34:10)

It is 8:17am here in Mabushi, Abuja. Beloved, always remember that “The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the LORD shall not want any good thing.” (Psa 34:10) Have a wonderful day and God be with you.

GB you